Friday, June 29, 2012

The Tip of the Iceberg


I just read the opinion of a very nice man, Associate Professor Matthew Schneirov of the Duquesne University Sociology Department, who believes that "the adjunct issue may be the tip of the iceberg."


I think there are more than 7000 tips of icebergs to be found just today! This one if from folks who think a lot about lucid dreaming.                                 When they're awake, of course. 

But then I thought: No! That can't be right! 

I mean, shouldn't the adcon issue be the bigger part of the iceberg, since there's so many of us?

So now I am all confused, and my herbalist recommends that I take a couple days off, which is ok, but the rest of you should have a look here to figure out more about this iceberg problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We will look at comments before publishing them.